Join the Team
"Creating Liberty to Move" has been our mission since the foundation of the Migration International Group in 2008.
In 2018 we launched the Online Platform Ask-An-Agent. Ask-An-Agent is designed to bring a breath of fresh air to the visa and immigration industry. It represents our shift to providing immigration solutions and inspiring a better way for our clients to get things done at the same time.
The only thing missing now is you!
Working from home opportunities
We focus on what you create and achieve– not whether you live up to some ideal of the “good employee” showing up in the morning and sitting behind the desk the complete day.
We do care about results.
We are looking for international team players. Our Job Rotation Program for employees provides the opportunity to work and live in Australia whilst gaining in-depth experiences and ongoing mentorship.
Find your freelance project with a big player in the visa and immigration industry.
Social Media Manager (m/f/d) - Freelance Opportunity
- Develop a global social media strategy & growth plan for the brand Migration International Group and our Online Plattforms in line with brand values & target group.
- Strategic and creative supervision of all social media platforms.
- Weekly editorial planning for social media channels & fanpages considering relevant brand, product and social, dynamic & live stories. Management of promotional content on social media.
- Constantly monitor and research new social media formats and platforms and proactively manage test & learn processes.
What you need to bring
- Be passionate about what you are doing
- Be able to work within an international team
- Be reliable and punctual in assigned work schedule
Work flexibility is part of our culture
Over the past years we’ve recognized the mutual benefit for clients and team members of flexible work.
Our journey toward a flexible work culture started in 2017. Cloud based technology makes it possible to work from almost anywhere and allows all our agents and lawyers to do just that. We currently work with more than 70 home-based independent agents and lawyers.
No matter how or where our clients are based, our migration agents and immigration lawyers get the work done and drive great results for all our clients.
Please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date.
Now it is your turn - Apply now!